20110626

Long time No Post


Hello World, Long time No Talkey :D

Anyway, I have been in a very sour mood for a while and decided to jump on my blog to complain about it.... NOT :D wait.. yes I have been in a very bad mood but No, I wont be complaining on here as I know what little people read this (or will read in the future) will not want to read my complaints; if you do actually want to listen; then I may copy my Journal onto a Blog one day, let you read that...

Anyway, Just wondering if anyone wants to have a sneak peek of my Novel as I am writing it. "The Way The Stars Fall" is aimed to be completed by November, (The NanoWriMo Will be my goal to finish it if I have not yet) So I am offering some advance looks at some of the chapters & also a chance to be inside the book itself.

Give me a poke on My facebook. Search "Lewis Osborne Nehls Stockton" or "Ilmarian Productions" to find Me :D


No comments:

Post a Comment