20111125

Quick Blog Update 25/11/2011 & A few Larkisms, - Light.

Hey there everyone, Just writing to give a quick update and I thought I’d throw  Larkism onto here seeing as I dont put many up and I’ve got loads backlogged to write.

Anyway, I am about half way through “The Way the Stars Fall”, Chapter 15 just finished even after about 3 years of writing it :S Urg… I hate writers block; I still need to finish “Curse of a Paladin” and also my Fan Fiction of Ghostbusters Extreme then also the rest of the NaNoWriMo novel I started but never even got close to finishing (once again).  Then I also need to do my coursework.. *sigh* C++ is sooooo hard I have no idea how i am supposed to do it.

On a brighter note, The Tanith stuff goes well, went out with Enys and Paul yesterday night and met another member of our team at an awesome bar in Covent Garden. the place is now officially the Tanith’s bar ;)

Anyway here is a quick Larkisms & bit of my artwork to go on here

Light

As the Darkness closes in

I wander on, trying to find the way.

The Black surrounds me on all sides

with no way out nor forward.

I was a long time since I had seen it;

the end of the line, my destination.

Many years since I left;

now I want to change this and be another way.

A way of love, passion and company,

you were there for me when I needed you

but no longer, it was years ago.

Too many years since;

since I had seen the Light.

By Lewis Stockton

this is a Picture from the music video “Wandering Eye of Kanee Flaus”

 

PICT0009

No comments:

Post a Comment