20120305

“Light” Another Larkism and a little update

With the amount of people saying they are loving my work and the amout of views I have gotten over the past few weeks, I am trying to push my novel to completion but as those of you who are on my facebook know, I had a bad week last week and other then the Tanith meet on Fri to Sunday, I have been pretty down.

I am just going to add a Larkism from my notebook as I have not added one in a while and they are building up in my book a little. I will also try to get some of my novel done.

Light

As the Darkness closes in

I wander on, trying to find the way.

The Black surrounds me on all sides

with no way out nor Forward.

It was a long time since I had Serenity;

the end of the line, my Destination.

Many years since I left;

now I want to change this and be another way.

A way of Love, passion and Company

You were there for me when I needed you

but no longer, it was years ago.

Too many years since I had seen the Light

by Lewis Stockton.

No comments:

Post a Comment