20140613

Writing schedule and writing challenge

Hi there everyone, Lewis here!

I know I said that I would post more to this blog but there hasn’t really been time for me to do much of that. So now, (and yes I’ve said this before) it will change.

I have currently moved to Prague in the Czech Republic and I am working for Bohemia Interactive Simulations; the guys who make the VBS military sim and a sister company to Bohemia Interactive Studio; who make ARMA and DAYZ.

So, working here I don't have a lot of time to myself, but I do get an hour at lunch, with my lunch being about 20 minutes of that hour. My plan and challenge is to have a short story written by the end of a week.

Starting next week I am going to write in my dinner and get a short story finished within that week.

This weeks title is “REBOOT” a sci fi short story inspired by such themes as those used in the films “source code” and the new Tom Cruise film “Edge of Tomorrow”. I’ll post it up here and on my website for people to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment